Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Are you looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity and have previous experience as a front desk agent? We’re hiring a hotel assistant front office manager to assist in leading our already fantastic team. You’ll be responsible for managing the reception area, supervising front office staff, enforcing hotel policies, and ensuring guest services are exemplary. Apply today to explore this amazing opportunity.
- Gather financial information and generate occupancy reports for the general manager
- Direct front desk operations and ensure customer service meets our high standards for guest satisfaction
- Supervise current front desk staff and hire and train new staff to make sure they’re providing excellent customer service and implementing hotel policies
- Engage with hotel guests in person and over the phone, help with any questions they may have, and resolve complaints
- Experience with MS office and bookkeeping skills desired
- Hospitality experience of at least 1 year of supervisor experience is required
- Have superb communication skills, management skills, and multitasking skills
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- 2 or more years of experience as a front desk supervisor or related office management position in the hospitality industry
- Hilton experience preferred
About Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Our Walt Disney World Good Neighbor resort offers a free scheduled shuttle to the parks or Disney Springs. Our hotel is built for family-friendly fun with tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, basketball, and volleyball courts, putting green, and fire pits.