We are a dynamic, fast-paced real estate brokerage looking for a personable and motivated person as the Assistant Market Center Administrator (AMCA). As an Assistant Market Center Administrator, you will assist the Market Center Administrator (MCA) in their day-to-day administrative tasks, these are including but is not limited to: data entry, processing commission disbursements, A/R, A/P, record management, report creation, and office marketing. Experience in the real estate industry is optional but preferred.
What will you do?
These are the standards an above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Maintain 100% accuracy with regards to processing agent commissions.
- Maintain high integrity with regards to accurate data management
- Follow daily, weekly and monthly deadlines for reporting, data entry, agent onboarding, and communications, and project and task management.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist with all aspects of the Market Center financials and operations
- Help to share the Market Center value story, both with current associates as well as prospective associates through recruiting calls and appointments
- Sign and process new agents to the Market Center
- Data entry
- Process agent commissions
- Process and follow-up on agent billing
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting
- Assist with bookkeeping, including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Payroll, General Ledger, auditing, etc.
- Manage supply purchasing, inventory, and sales
- Organize and maintain shared documents including through Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Handle agent questions/requests/follow-ups in a timely manner
- Coordinate office space rents, agreements, tracking, etc.
- Participate in leadership meetings, events, trainings, goal setting/execution, etc.
- Know and teach Keller Williams technology to associates and leadership team members
- Maintain associate awards/achievements/recognition
- Assist with event planning as needed
Requirements needed for success
- Foundational accounting skills
- The ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction, as well as problem-solving
- Excellent communication and client service skills are a must
- High level of understanding and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
$42,000 per year
About Keller Williams
Creating Experiences for our families, which deliver Experiences within our communities, which drive Experiences in our world.