Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon
Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon is a dynamic, fast-paced real estate brokerage looking for a motivated person as the Assistant Market Center Administrator (AMCA). As an AMCA, you will assist the Market Center Administrator in their day-to-day administrative tasks, including, but not limited to: data entry, processing commission disbursements, A/R, A/P, record management, report creation, and office marketing.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Maintain 100% accuracy with regards to processing agent commissions
- Maintain high integrity with regards to accurate data management
- Follow daily, weekly and monthly deadlines for reporting, data entry, agent onboarding, and communications, and project and task management
- Continually seek out additional means to learn and grow
- Assist with all aspects of the Market Center financials and operations
- Sign and process new agents to the Market Center
- Data entry
- Process agent commissions (within 24 hours of closing the deal)
- Agent billing
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting
- Assist with bookkeeping, including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Payroll, General Ledger, auditing, etc.
- Manage supply purchasing, inventory, and sales
- Track and report on training and event participation
- Organize and maintain shared documents including through Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Handle agent questions/requests/follow-ups in a timely manner
- Coordinate office space rents, agreements, tracking, etc.
- Participate in leadership meetings, events, training, goal setting/execution, etc.
- Know and teach Keller Williams technology to associates and leadership team members
- Maintain associate awards/achievements/recognition
- Learn to tell our value story to potential agents
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Accounting skills
- The ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction
- Eager to learn
- Independently solve problems
- A very high level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
About Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon
Who are we? Mission Driven. Vision Focused. Values Grounded.
Our team has been named a TOP Workplace for 2020 by Oregonlive and is made up of 5 top-performing Market Centers in Oregon. Our Network locations include: Portland West, Sunset Corridor-Hillsboro, Capital City-Salem, Eugene/Springfield, and Southern Oregon-Medford. Our sales team has over 800 agents who will sell an excess of 8000 transactions
equating to over 3 billion in closed sales volume. Our Market Centers feature world-class training, industry-leading technology, a professional workspace, and a friendly atmosphere.
MISSION: To create an environment where brokers at all levels can build an experiential business and life that they design, and support.
VISION: To be a network of brokerages home to the most productive and profitable business owners.