Avanti Food & Beverage
We are in search of a dynamic individual that can lead with personality, passion, and humility! We are looking for someone that is excited to join a growing and well-established group that has huge growth opportunities for the right individual.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has the drive, stamina, and professional demeanor to handle a very high-volume lunch and dinner restaurant/bar. Our ideal candidate will join a solid leadership team and help oversee day-to-day floor operations, complete with a daily staff of 40+ employees. In addition, various tasks and responsibilities will be assigned as we integrate you into our leadership team. Management also earns a $200/month post-tax reimbursement for phone / gas / meals.
- Having fun and working as a team!
- Responsible for staffing & personnel
- Setting up the team for success
- Assisting with day-to-day training of new staff
- Responsible for floor management during high-volume shifts
- Assisting with day-to-day cleanliness and building maintenance
- Working with the leadership team & beverage director to ensure seamless execution of the beverage program
- 1+ years of Management Experience preferred
- 1+ years of bar/high volume restaurant experience required
- Experience with Excel, Word, Adobe, and Toast POS is a bonus
- Experience with craft cocktails, local and specialty beers, and wine
- Experience working with large and eclectic teams
- Passion for hospitality
- Ability to manage controllable line items, analyze costs, and provide input on possible changes
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Avanti Food & Beverage
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Well-established, high-volume venue that sees an average of 22,000 guests per week!
- Paid vacation.
- Health Insurance - Medical/Dental/Vision (full-time staff).
- Travel Opportunities for Education.
- Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve & Day.
- Various other perks such as ski passes and rafting trips!
- Cell phone and gas reimbursement for managers.