The Haro Group
Do you love being the go-to person? Do you enjoy fulfilling your job description, and then working on special projects to help the business succeed? Are you looking for a tight-knit team to grow with? We are looking for an energetic, quick learner who is fast on their feet to join our intense, out-of-the-box group. Our values are God, family, and business - in that order. We live by those values and incorporate them into our every day.
The Haro Group is a Residential Real Estate Sales organization based in Greenville, SC with a mission to work heartily so the communities our sovereign God has placed us in thrive. We’re an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies (2018-2019) award-winning, high growth, mission-oriented company and we’re looking for an amazing full-time Executive Assistant to join our team of “A”Players and support our Founder, CEO, Sales Team Lead, and Lead Listing Agent, Haro Setian. If you are a highly-organized , proactive administrative professional with experience supporting Visionary Entrepreneur CEOs, read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
The mission of this role is to stay five steps ahead of their leader, tracking all of the administrative details, and clearing the path for him to make his greatest contribution to our business. They will be a key asset to the Founder and CEO by anticipating needs at an exceptionally high level, allowing him to develop vision and strategy for all aspects of The Haro Group so that we can reach our mission, revenue, and profitability goals. We are looking for someone to grow in this position to be the right hand of the CEO. Currently, the CEO leads the sales team and is also in sales himself as well as managing our real estate investment portfolio This role will support all of those functions. Supports those purchases as well as assisting with some of his client needs. While repetitive tasks are certainly part of this position, the tasks assigned can vary from week to week based on the CEO’s needs and the needs of the business. The most important responsibility of the Assistant is to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility, and positivity in order to support the initiatives of the CEO.
- This is a 50 hr+/week role with the majority of that being during business hours M-F 8:30a-5:30p
- $60k-$80k salary (flexible based on experience)
- Medical Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- Work office located in a castle
- Just Google us - you'll see why you want to work here.
- Meeting management including preparing agendas, printing financial reports, taking notes, distributing action items and arranging catering
- Communicating on the CEO's behalf both internally and externally
- Email management on behalf of the CEO
- Running errands and attending in-person meetings multiple times per week
- Checking mail and processing to various departments and tenants
- Complex calendar management and scheduling (both personally and professionally) on behalf of the CEO and the Executive Team
- Varying personal and professional administrative tasks including, but not limited to, booking appointments, research projects, coordinating travel and ordering gifts/flowers, etc for the CEO and the Executive Team
- Social Media presence management on behalf of Founder/CEO
- Project management and light bookkeeping duties
- Weekly expense report on behalf of the CEO and the executive team
- Maintain inventory and office supplies
- Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in organizations relative to the business
- Coordinate finances of several business entities, assist with budget preparation for all of CEOs business interests
- Assist with Building and Property Management,Maintenance, and any renovation
- Reading books/periodicals relative to business and the real estate industry
- Assisting with long-term strategic planning in regards to businesses, relationships and other opportunities as they arise
- Financial Knowledge: The Founder and CEO’s EA will have high attention to detail and accuracy, using their existing experience dealing with financial information, their experience supporting Executives and their ground-level understanding of accounting terminology to provide informed administrative support
- Quality Communication: The EA must be an excellent communicator, in both written and oral form. This includes proficiency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. This also includes being able to take a large amount of information and summarize it quickly both in writing and orally on a regular basis. You must also be able to track communication (and be very responsive) across multiple channels without losing any details. Those channels could include in-person meetings, virtual video calls, Slack messages, Facebook messages, text messages and/or emails
- High Level of Discretion: Since our EA will regularly work with confidential information, discretion, and sensitivity regarding personal, financial, and other information is a must. Team Player: In addition to working directly with the Founder and CEO, the EA will also work with members of the Executive Team and Sales Team. They’ll need to be able to collaborate and communicate well with these team members, maintaining a can-do spirit and not complaining, making excuses or gossiping
- Anticipating Needs: As a part of our commitment to enabling our Founder and CEO to serve our company and clients at the top of his game, our EA will strive to anticipate needs and eliminate friction at work and at home whenever possible. This means you know how to stay five steps ahead of your leader, clearing the path for him to make his greatest contribution
- Affinity for Technology: Our EA will be a technologically savvy Mac/Apple user and will not be intimidated by learning new technology. Proficiency in the following tech platforms is ideal: Slack, Zoom, Google Suite, Facebook, Quickbooks Online
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2 - 5 years supporting executive(s). 2 - 5 years in the residential real estate industry. Light financial/bookkeeping experience preferred. Keller Williams (real estate company) experience preferred
- Computer Experience - see above “Affinity for Technology”
- Ability to bend, reach and lift boxes and office supplies up to 30 lbs
- Travel: Infrequent travel (1 - 2 times per year) may be required
- Love a fast paced work environment
- Not afraid to learn new things
- Excited to join our family
$60,000 - $80,000
About The Haro Group
The Haro Group is Greenville and the Upstate of South Carolina’s premier Real Estate team.
The Haro Group’s mission is “to work to see the communities our Sovereign God has placed us THRIVE.” We are in the top 1% of realtors in the Upstate of SC. We love delivering excellence and quality. Our goal is to be the real estate team of choice for associates and clients.