The Hilton Springfield is currently hiring an Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will assist with the management of the housekeeping and laundry services of the hotel in a manner that will maintain high standards of service and hospitality consistent with the policies and procedures set forth by the management of the hotel.
He/She will plan, organize, motivate and control the housekeeping functions necessary to provide our guests with top-quality, clean accommodations.
Individuals also must be able to:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction in assigning and instructing housekeeping and laundry crew in details of work. Provide personnel, training, counseling, and performance reviews for housekeeping department
- Plan, organize and monitor employee activities to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards set by hotel, which requires continuous visual inspection of guest rooms and public space areas including restaurants, lounges, meeting rooms, etc.
- Manage finances of housekeeping and laundry operations including budget and inventory controls. Analyze data and compile reports on expenditures, wages, labor, supplies, etc. in relation to hotel financial forecasts and budget. Establish and maintain adequate supplies for efficient operation of department.
- Distribute and delegate workload to guarantee maximum production and guest satisfaction with minimum outlay of expenses in terms of labor and materials. Monitor house count and make staffing adjustments accordingly.
- Prior experience in a housekeeping supervisory role
About Hilton Springfield
We're off I-395/I-95, across the street from Springfield Town Center mall. Fort Belvoir military base is nine miles away and we're a half-hour drive from Washington DC. We offer a free shuttle to and from Franconia-Springfield Metro Station, less than two miles away. Enjoy our indoor pool, fitness center, and free parking. WiFi's on us.