Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Perform functions related to ensuring the housekeeping department operates according to brand/hotel and sustainability standards to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with an established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness, appearance, and safety.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and service and resolve guests’ complaints and concerns
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to policies and procedures
- Prepare schedules based upon occupancy and assign duties to workers and schedule shifts or notify the vendor of weekly staffing needs
- Take inventory and submit periodic inventory orders to insure supplies are purchased timely
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of the department or the hotel
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program
- Practice safe work habits; follow MSDS and OSHA standards; wear
- protective safety equipment and participate in safety committees as directed
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Two years previous housekeeping supervisor experience required
$48,000 - $52,000
About Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
Surrounded by a plethora of prominent destinations, Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows helps take the stress out of travel. From going on a shopping spree at Park Meadows to having a day full of fun in the city's Entertainment District, you'll find everything you need within just moments of our doorstep. Our on-site Starbucks® provides the ideal opportunity to get your morning off on the right foot with a fresh cup of coffee and delectable pastry. Tantalize your taste buds with an unforgettable meal at Sonoma'z Grill, our restaurant offering various Colorado-inspired cuisine for all three meals in a casual atmosphere. When you need a moment to yourself, there's no better place to unwind than in the serenity of our spacious accommodations featuring a blend of high-tech and high-touch amenities such as marble bathrooms, flat-panel TVs and scenic views of the Rocky Mountains.