Premier Stoneworks, LLC
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Assistant Controller to join our team in Delray Beach, FL. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processes. You will also be responsible for assisting with internal audit and budgeting procedures as required. The ideal candidate should possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrate strong attention to detail. We are in search of an enthusiastic and organized Assistant Controller to join our Delray Beach,
- Establish and oversee the financial objectives, processes, and resources of the firm.
- Record the day-to-day accounting activities of the business.
- Prepare financial operations, budgeting, and other reports.
- Provide administrative and technical supervision to all financial operations to guarantee the accuracy of corporate financial data.
- Establish and maintain a system of corporate policies and procedures relating to the financial and business practices of the firm.
- Process and disseminate financial data as required by Managers and Executives for the purpose of forming and maintaining budget restrictions and related protocols.
- Liaise with cost centers, projects, and affiliated businesses to make sure that administrative requirements are met; examine and/or assist in resolving Bonding, Banking, Insurance, Legal, or other financial/accounting-related difficulties.
- Assess the financial operations of the company, cost centers, related businesses, or allocated region to verify agreement with former budgets and manage changes to upcoming budgets.
- Compile necessary Federal and State tax, payroll, and other financial declarations as well as financial and related records to third parties.
- Aid the CFO and supervise, manage, and coordinate the transmission of financial information with outside CPA.
- Help manage Human Resources
- Notably knowledgeable in GAAP
- An organized and detail-oriented individual
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Ability to analyze situations and think critically
- Previous background in accounting management
- Construction and/or Manufacturing experience preferred
$90,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Premier Stoneworks, LLC
Premier Precast is a custom manufacturer of Architectural Precast products for general contractors and developers serving the I-4 corridor South. All of our products are made to order in our Delray Beach facility.
We are a team oriented organization that practices our core values and looks for continuous self improvement for future success. We offer competitive pay, medical and retirement benefits for those who choose to participate.