Moser Homes is seeking a hands-on construction professional with a background in building homes. The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for delivering homes of the highest quality, on schedule and within budget. It is their job to provide excellent warranty service so that our customers are satisfied. If you've got a passion for building high-end houses and want to grow your career with an award-winning builder, this is the position for you.
- Assist Project Manager with construction of all homes
- Inspect all homes under construction daily
- Assist in final preparation for all walk-throughs during the construction process
- Perform miscellaneous punch list work in homes
- Manage the completion of warranty punch list
- Confirm that trade partners are onsite during the schedule day
- Confirm and report to Project Manager that trades are completing their jobs per contract
- Communicate professionally with construction team and clients
- Physical stamina to lift at least 40 lbs and use heavy equipment
- Proficient in basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office software
- Finish carpentry skills and proficiency using hand tools
- Superb organization and time management skills - ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and takes pride in work
- Exudes a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of construction industry and building processes, including codes, blue prints, permits, construction equipment, and material resources.
- Excellent communication skills
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Moser Homes
Moser Homes is a new home building company in Pennsylvania. Our homes and communities are located throughout the Philadelphia suburban area and have won numerous regional and national awards. Moser Homes is a company dedicated to its craft and as been recognized nationally not only for its high quality and unmatched luxury, but for beautifully developed properties that become part of the landscape.