TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Turn Key Property Management is looking for a Full Time, motivated, detail-oriented Residential Construction Assistant Project Manager who is able to take initiative and drive their team to meet critical deadlines while still providing quality work! Have the ability to help managers turn 20-25 homes weekly, drive from Middletown to Dayton as needed.
This ideal candidate will possess great strength in COMMUNICATION, organization, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and remain calm under pressure. Full-Time hourly Position.
- Punctuality and Dependability is a Must
- Review newly vacated properties and develop a budget and scope of work to be accomplished
- Track maintenance progress and ensuring work meets timeline
- Communicate the status to the management of each home on a regular basis
- Ensure final cleaning and inspection is complete to quality standards and the property is ready for a prospective tenant to view, walking each property for a final inspection.
- Have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license
- Reliable cell phone with access to the internet
- Basic plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and drywall repair knowledge
- 2+ years experience in Residential Construction
- Possess tools necessary to complete repairs and installations
- Knowledge of construction processes, practices, Hands-On/Punch-Out item completion as needed, and scheduling is a MUST
- Microsoft Software knowledge a MUST! (Word-Excel-Office-Tablet-Smart phone)
- Communication skills are imperative, you must know the status of each property and communicate that regularly; updating spreadsheets as work is complete
- Understand of both scheduling and budgeting, able to estimate the cost of needed repairs
- Property Management or Residential Rehab experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information when making decisions
- General Liability Insurance required
- Pass a bakcgound check
$19 - $21 hourly
About TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Family values, team player, and a strong work ethic is our core values! Our ideal candidates will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further. An equal opportunity company.