Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
- This position is responsible for assisting in managing and delivering all aspects of Production within specific communities.
- Assist the construction team in managing the construction scheduling process using the standard template to ensure the most efficient build process.
- Manage and ensure quality assurance and quality control of the entire building process.
- Learn the aspects of the Construction Manager job and work towards managing the construction schedule along with the Sr. Construction Manager.
- Participate as an active member of the Production department team, attending all department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction.
- Support the team to deliver a quality product, on a timely basis, in the most efficient (time and cost) manner possible utilizing a standardized company process.
- Review home-specific options, plans, and color sheets/drawings to ensure Trade Partners are installing the correct features and products in the home.
- Review progress on homes under construction under the direction of the Senior Construction Manager.
- Perform home walk-through daily to identify potential problems; in every room of the home. Check-in with each trade partner at home. Take proactive measures to resolve issues along with the Senior Construction Manager.
- Provide support to team in site clean-up and keeping all homes construction clean.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all TOH Trade Partner/Supplier Scopes of Work.
- Assist with Job site Safety and help to enforce OSHA regulations on job sites.
- Growth mindset and an engaged attitude towards continuous improvement efforts
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Thorough understanding of all stages of the construction process including both rough and trim stages
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system
$45,000 - $60,000
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.