Do you possess a keen eye for detail, exceptional communications and problem-solving skills, and a positive team-player attitude? We are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a high-performing assistant to help us with our pre-close and post-close duties. If you are looking for a position with an integrity-driven escrow team, look no further, apply now!
- Perform administrative and clerical duties for escrow officer to complete escrow transactions and necessary follow-up requests
- Understand all contracts, commitments, and lender and escrow instructions to assure completion for a timely escrow close
- Maintain proper accounting procedures when depositing and removing earnest money funds and final disbursement from the escrow account
- Coordinate other pre-closing and post-closing responsibilities as directed
- Represent escrow officer during the closing process in client, title company insurance representative, loan officer, insurance company representatives, escrow processors, and team members, and real estate agents communications
- Strong experience with Microsoft office required, escrow software experience preferred
- Must have previous clerical, secretarial, and administrative support experience
- Exceptional problem solving, customer service, time management, and communications skills
- Some residential or commercial escrow assistant experience preferred
- Familiarity with the real estate transaction process
$33,000 - $42,000 yearly
About Tallgrass Title
Tallgrass Title is a full-service title insurance agency and land office serving Pottawatomie, Wabaunsee, and Riley Counties. We provide a full range of title insurance products as well as closing and escrow services. We are growing and looking to add to our team!