We are looking for a carpenter assistant to join our team. You’ll take direction from the project manager & journeyman carpenter to help construct and maintain strong and long-lasting buildings and products. You have excellent hand dexterity, with a can-do attitude. If you’re looking for good pay, guaranteed hours, and a job you can take pride in that lets you work with your hands and build something different every day, apply now!
Concraft offers full-time, year-round work!
Benefits offered at Concraft:
- Paid time off starting on day one!
- Paid Holidays (6.5)
- Tool allowance
- Phone allowance
- Vehicle allowance
- Health and dental benefits
- 401k company contribution (3% yearly after 1 year of employment)
- After-hours bonuses
- Incentive bonuses
- The opportunity to learn and grow in your career!
- Assist the journeyman carpenter with restoration and construction projects
- Measure, set, and hang cabinets and trim
- Lay different forms of flooring including carpet, tile, and vinyl flooring
- Install and repair siding, doors, and windows
- Learn and practice essential carpentry skills on the job
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Set up and maintain tools for your supervising carpenter
- Ability to be on-call for after-hours emergencies on a rotational basis
- Valid driver's license is required
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Strong math skills
- Experience with using a tape measure with precise measurements
- 6 months to 1-year experience in carpentry
- Hand tool and power tool experience
- Physical strength and stamina
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn software
We are a drug-free company.
$17-19 hour + bonuses
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Positively Impacting Lives together to our customers and each other.