Vert Environmental @ Fullerton
VERT Environmental is seeking an exceptional Assistant Business Development Rep to join our team in Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are deeply committed to providing an environment necessary to attract and retain engaged employees who will relentlessly strive to reach VERT's strategic goals and vision. We have high standards for our employees, with good reason, as they represent VERT Environmental, our brand, and our values. We are seeking a highly motivated individual, looking for more than just a job. We want someone who is looking to help make their mark in the company through great success and growth.
- Work with the Account Manager and Executive Assistant to meet the sales quota in the region by increasing sales to existing accounts and successfully penetrating new accounts.
- Working closely with Executive Assistant, customers, and prospects in the region to increase their knowledge of Vert Environmental’s services.
- Work with the Account Manager and Executive Assistant to record and track all sales progress and interactions with prospects and customers through the customer relation management (CRM) software.
- Attend sales meetings and work with the Account Manager to provide reports on sales activities and accomplishments.
- Complete daily sales routes and appointments.
- Join industry organizations and attend industry trade shows, expos, meetings, and other functions.
- Set up and attend one-on-one lunches, company presentations for clients, and fun outings
- Working closely with the Business Development Executive to communicate customer feedback.
- Liaises with other members of the team to solve client problems.
- Residence in the territory (Orange County)
- High School Graduate (required)
- B.S. Degree (preferred, not required)
- Seeking entry-level marketing and sales position. We provide training.
- Ability to start immediately or within 2 weeks
- Must be available a minimum of 40 hours a week
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, self-motivation, and strong independent work ethic. Proven ability to take direction and work independently to achieve goals
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Google Products
- High energy level, sense of urgency and results-driven
- Competent in the use of CRM systems for managing prospects and customers
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to assist and travel (drive) within territory 100% of the time
$55,000 - $65,000
About Vert Environmental @ Fullerton
VERT Environmental in Fullerton is a full-service environmental testing and consulting company servicing Southern California. We offer growth and long-term opportunities for careers with benefits in a bulletproof industry with an energized team that thrives off a fast-paced environment the industry requires.
A company that employees are proud of and competitors aspire to be.
Empower every person in our organization to achieve more.
Whether you are new or seasoned in the environmental industry, we are excited to partner with people who want to succeed and grow.