We are looking for a motivated and quick-thinking Assistant Building Manager to join our team to support our day-to-day operations. As an Assistant Building Manager, you will implement building procedures and inspect properties and assets for condition compliance, and coordinate maintenance updates with contractors
- Inspect and report anomalies of buildings and/or all assets including but not limited to Vehicles, Tools, Decore, Utilities..etc.
- Out-of-office errands for supplies that support our operations for our Companies.
- Operating various types of vehicles such as Box Truck, Limousine, UTV, or any other company non-commercial vehicles. (no special license required)
- Not required but very helpful to be proficient with Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet, and Google Calendar in order to maintain management and creating reports.
- Have basic knowledge of how to use tools/equipment for repairing small building concerns.
- Opening and Securing the building
- Monitoring Security Cameras/ Security Systems
- Operating a spreadsheet and contacting contractors.
- Entrusted with Company Card and Expensive Equipment
- Handle stressful situations well
- Flexible to be depended on at a moment's notice
- Great attitude towards themselves and others
- Professional in appearance and demeanor ( Our dress code here is Business Casual unless the task calls for other attire.)
- Military background is wanted but not required and does not disqualify any applicants from moving forward.
$14 - $17 hourly
Cyberbacker is the leading provider of world-class administrative support services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.