John L. Scott
We are seeking someone to develop and provide leadership to our brokers. You will learn and implement new programs, services and platforms that will increase sales.
If you are passionate about hiring and training new agents we want to hear from you! This position will give you the opportunity to be a hands on mentor/coach to newer and advanced brokers. You will be responsible for training new brokers and help them develop their real estate careers.
Our management team is exactly that.... a TEAM! We work together to develop new systems, classes and techniques that will help our brokers in different markets.
We are looking for someone that wants to be a leader in a dynamic real estate office.
- Attract and hire experienced and newly licensed brokers
- Results orientated training of all agents
- Retention of all existing agents
- Coaching and motivating a diverse agent base from new to very experienced
- Collaborating with the rest of the Management team to help set the vision and direction of the company
- State of Washington Real Estate License (for 3+ years)
- Professional communication skills
- Self-Starter with excellent time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Real Estate contracts
- Be comfortable training new brokers
- Self-motivated, pro-active self-starter, with high standards in providing quality customer service
- A strong work ethic that aligns with our company core values, including acting with excellence and having integrity
- Having, or quickly developing, a solid understanding of the most commonly used NWMLS forms
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, and see projects through to completion in a timely fashion in a fast-paced work environment
About John L. Scott
With over 100 experienced brokers, our office is ranked among the top offices in Western Washington!