Grow Ontario Property Management
We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Property Manager in the area to lead our team at our location.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the owners and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
As the Property Manager, you are primarily responsible for providing comprehensive support in all aspects of community operations, including sales, leasing, inventory analysis, budgeting and reporting, property management, rent collection, customer service, maintenance, and administrative activities.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance, apply today!
- Salary Range: $40,000 - $50,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Stipend Benefits
- Rapid growth potential
- Keeping the vacancy rate across all completed properties below the 3% provincial average
- Achieving market rents on client units through timely leasing
- Maintaining a low delinquency rate among tenants by screening and placing quality tenants
- Show units and generate excitement from prospective tenants to ensure all units are leased in a timely manner
- Facilitates resident move-ins/move-outs by negotiating leases, collecting security deposits, and processing applications to ensure a smooth process
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Monitor all new prospects and incorporate findings into marketing campaigns to help increase company growth
- Maintain property by investing and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and contracting with landscaping services to ensure our tenant’s satisfaction
- Thorough knowledge of leasing techniques and sales for conventional multi-family housing
- Maintains a consistent level of professional customer service
- Prior experience in multi-family housing and community relations preferred
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel
- Available to work weekends
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel locally between work sites
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities on the phone and in person
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
$40,000 - $50,000
About Grow Ontario Property Management
At Grow Ontario Property Management we offer our expertise and personalized techniques of managing your property, with a management concept founded on professionalism, integrity, accountability, and quality service that guarantees the maximum return from your investment, while maintaining your property at the highest standards to attract the best tenants possible.