We are a leader in property development and management, and we are expanding our portfolio with new developments. We’re looking for the best and brightest Asset/Property Manager in the area to Manage our diverse portfolio.
The ideal candidate will excel in satisfying the needs of the ownership and tenants while preserving and increasing the value of the properties.
If you’re looking for a company you can grow with that offers team support and a great work/life balance then please apply today.
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Advertise vacancies, obtain referrals from current tenants, show units, and showcase advantages of locations and services to help obtain new tenants
- Contract with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting and refunding security deposits to facilitate smooth move-in and move-out processes
- Coordinate repairs and renovations for tenants in a timely manner and to their satisfaction
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Oversees all on-site operations and maintains vendor relationships to make certain all aspects of the property are running smoothly
- Manages Rehab Projects - timelines and budgets
- Helps maintain vendor relationships and payments
- Oversees the Sale of completed rehab projects
- Oversees the transformation of Single Family Homes to Vacation Rental Properties
- Manages Vacation Rental Occupancy Rates - performance and guest satisfaction
- Able and willing to work both evenings and weekends
- Great with people– warm, friendly and helpful in person and on the phone
- Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to manage and work well with others
- Strong desire to meet and exceed goals set by management
- Previous experience in Property and/or Project Management
$40,000+ Depending on Experience
We're a growing Real Estate Investment Company, currently based in Phoenix, with branches in Utah, Las Vegas and Dallas. Our team is passionate and driven, with a wealth of experience to learn from. Our business model has a focus on Wholesale Real Estate, with complimentary portfolios of Fix and Flip projects, Long term/multifamily and commercial rentals and high end Vacation Rentals. We work hard, but also love to have fun together. The right fit for us will be someone who is excited to learn and grow in Real Estate Investment, and be a key part of a dynamic team!