Prosperity Capital Partners
Our leading Real Estate Investment Firm is looking for an Asset Manager. The ideal candidate must be able to assist Asset Management team in the analysis and management of a portfolio of properties and possess strong leadership and team skills in dealing with on-site managers, regionals, other team members, and vendors. This position will be responsible for implementing our company plans at each complex, adhering to company standards, reviewing budgets, construction draws, and reviewing financial goals for each location.
This position requires someone who has strong computer skills, is able to take initiative, is well organized, detail-oriented, and able to communicate clearly with individuals or groups. Prior experience in property management is a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and administrative and team support. If you’re ready to join a team here in Largo that can utilize your talents and help you establish a career with a dynamic company, with room to grow, then we want to speak with you today!
- Prepares annual budget to help make sure financial objectives are met
- Coordinates and oversees on-site operations including budget implementation, vendor relationships, contractor workmanship, rent collections, accounts payable, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the property
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals to ensure fair and competitive pricing
- Deliver timely and accurate budgets and meet financial reporting needs for CEO and investors
- Perform long-term analyses using Excel to project future cash flows and total return
- Work closely with CEO and Asset Management team in achieving optimal portfolio occupancy, value creation, and operating efficiency
- Transition to managing a segment of the portfolio alongside other asset managers managing other segments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at once
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with a variety of industry professionals
- Extremely high levels of the organization and task management
$75,000 - $85,000 yearly
About Prosperity Capital Partners
We are a growing company in the multifamily space. We provide stability, operating since 2003, we continue to be in the top percentage of similar investment companies. We have $250 million in assets which will double in the next 24 months. You will be able to make an impact with your contribution and have the opportunity to grow and advance in our growing firm! Join our office in Atlanta and a team committed to improving the lives of our residents and the results of our investors! Our core values drive our daily decisions!
- Absolutely deliver value
- Make an eternal impact
- Use our talents and resources, to make a significant impact on all we encounter
- Strive for excellence in all we do
- Committed to continuous growth
- Constant and never-ending improvement; be willing to push past our comfort zone
- Value people and relationships
- Committed to doing our role to go above and beyond