Bustos Real Estate
We are looking for an impressive individual to fill our Asset/Account manager position. A 3-year minimum commitment to the position is preferred. Our ideal candidate should possess a growth-minded attitude and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Act as liaison between and coordinate with Real Estate agents, clients, escrow, appraisers, inspectors and mortgage brokers through the transaction.
- Maintain constant interaction with title, lenders and agents to facilitate a smooth transaction.
- Monitoring and assessing the progress of the transaction- deadlines must be met.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans.
- Enhances company's reputation by delivering superior service.
- Capable of managing 20-35 closings per month.
- High accountability standards.
- Strong work ethic.
- Problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work and manage well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Real Estate license preferred.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Must live in Salt Lake County.
- Professional demeanor.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have REO experience.
Check us out!
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/bustosrealestate
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/williambustos/
$20.00 - $24.00 hourly
About Bustos Real Estate
Company Core Values:
- Setting Higher Standards.
- Fail forward.
- Producing reviews, results and referrals while dominating the real estate industry.
We are a responsive Employer! Contact Ashley Langill at 801.828.7853.