We are currently hiring for our Assembly positions! You will be responsible for performing various production and operations related tasks as part of an empowered team.
As an individual, and as part of the team, you will assure adherence to established standards, policies and procedures relating to quality, cost reduction, safety, attendance, quality compliance, and audits. You will report to the supervisor.
We have 1st and 2nd shift available.
- Operates and maintains an environment that is safe, clean and assists with 5S responsibilities.
- Assist with production requirements, preventive maintenance, quality control, logistics and safety.
- Performs job responsibilities associated to work area per documented SOP’s.
- Assist with training other production associates.
- Assist Engineering in suggesting/implementing process improvements.
- Performs quality inspections for in-process and finished product as required.
- Manages time card and reports work hours to supervisor.
- Coordinates work activities with other production associates to achieve work objectives.
- Assist with material handling to stage material at work area for jobs being run.
- Monitor and adjust machine parameters as needed to manufacture product.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Assist with crating/packaging product.
- Assist with loading/shipping product and completing all required documentation.
- Responsible for performing and monitoring the utilization and effectiveness of the inspection, calibration, and nonconforming material procedures in accordance with the Quality System guidelines.
- Reports to the Line Supervisor.
- High School Dipoma or GED.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds repeatedly.
- Continuously stand / walk for an entire shift.
$10 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!