We are currently hiring Assembler Technicians in Newberry, SC!
- Responsible to produce assemblies that meet all customer quality requirements.
- Responsible to adhere to and support all quality, safety, production goals and requirements.
- Support continual improvement within the organization.
- Required to become engaged and committed in all functions within the process as assigned by supervision, including but not limited to assembly or rework you may work on different sides or lines depending on the need.
- Must be competent in the use of all required tools, gauges tape measures and equipment. You will be trained on your assigned job.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED is required, pass a drug screen and background.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, reach, use fingers, bend, lift and must take safety very seriously, with a good eye for detail.
- The employee may frequently lift or move up to 30 pounds
- You must respect yourself, coworkers, leads, and supervisors, disrespect will not be tolerated.
- Exercise sound judgment in reacting to problems inherent to the process.
- We are always available for your support and concerns and success! A happy and successful employee is a successful and happy employer!
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!