IH Services, Inc
We are currently hiring for our Assembler Technician positions! Join us!
- Responsible for producing assemblies that meet all quality requirements
- Responsible for adhering to and supporting all quality, safety, production goals and requirements
- Support continual improvement within the organization
- Required to become competent in all functions within the process as assigned by supervision, including but not limited to: assembly of braking system components (cam brakes, ASA, etc.), inspection of assemblies, stack and band function, loading, forklift operation and material handling
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Required to stand, sit, walk, reach, use fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Must frequently lift or move up to 40 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Exercise sound judgment in reacting to problems inherent to the process
- Must be competent in the use of all required tools, gauges and equipment
- Must be flexible to work any shift and to work overtime as necessary
About IH Services, Inc
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals. Join Us!!