We are hiring a second shift Assembler.
This job entails placing various components on a moving conveyor line to assemble (primarily) frozen sandwiches. Must be able to work at a speed of 60-80 per minute.
- Place items such as bread, meat, cheese, onions, peppers, etc. onto conveyor built.
- Perform at standard speed requirements per item.
- Responsible for proper dress codes and sanitation requirements.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures- GMP's, HAACP and personal safety requirements.
- Follow verbal instructions from line leaders, supervisors ad toppers.
- Responsible for general housekeeping.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Ability to follow directions.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must interact with other team members in order to solve problems and meet goals.
- Must understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point requirements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCES:
- Prior experience is not required.
- Time expected to attain production standards and learn to perform work effectively is one month.
- No HS diploma/GED required.
$11.50 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!