Armed Security Officers come join our team! Immediate hire in just a few easy steps you too can be a part of our team!
The duties will consist of but are not limited to:
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling the property.
- Monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- Informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains the organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Valid security license for the State of Florida class G is a MUST.
- Must possess your own firearm.
- Must have a valid FL Drivers License.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including overnight.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required.
- Must have a SmartPhone.
$11 - $12 hourly
About Nation Security
Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.