Apex Outdoor Inc.
Apex Construction | Homes Services has an unbelievable opportunity for the right talent. We are an Angi list preferred contractor, along with A+ BBB rating and we are looking for talent, confident, highly motivated individuals to join our Team. We offer the best opportunity to engage potential customers, to create raving fans for them to keep coming back project after project, year after year. Come learn how to build your business.
- Deliver in-person sales presentations to household decision maker(s) to discuss their home improvement needs.
- Meet with homeowners to assess the extent of weather damage to the home’s exterior or interior.
- Discovery needs for homeowners, to solve problems, and help preserve, and protect their investments.
- Meet with insurance adjusters to conduct inspections and complete the sale.
- Create and maintain long lasting raving fans for income year after year, project after project.
- Respond to all phone and email messages from other team members and/or customers in a daily.
- Attend weekly sales meeting via Zoom.
- Attend periodic continuing education seminars.
- Use the newest technology tools in your sales presentations, and field technology to capture intel for client engagements.
Candidates MUST possess the following:
- Ability to create raving fans via customer service and sales skills.
- Proven track record, or desire of meeting or exceeding company sales goals.
- Experience evaluating and discovering homeowner needs is a plus.
- Experience meeting with insurance adjusters to conduct inspections is a plus.
- Able to read and interpret insurance paperwork for homeowners’ claims is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize tasks, manage time wisely, and stay in high value activities.
- Proficiency using current technology such as: smart phones, tablets, email, etc.
- Night and weekend availability during our busy season (May - October)
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Physical ability to climb ladders and stand/walk on roofs.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Talent to learn, curiosity to solve problems, and an appetite for self-improvement.
- The desire, to be the best version of themselves, to show up to want to WIN.
- Experience in CRM is a plus.
Apex Construction | Homes Services
For over 25 years, we’ve built a business based on one simple principle. Doing the right thing for our people, customers, and communities we support.
$1,000. per week and more..
About Apex Outdoor Inc.
Apex Outdoor Inc. is a service company headquartered in Shakopee, Minnesota, encompassing all of your outdoor and indoor needs with over 30 years of industry experience. Benefits available to full-time employees Health, Dental, 401K, PTO