BH Hospitality Management
We're looking for a driven and motivated area sales manager to join our fast-paced team. You will bring exceptional sales skills to drive new business to multiple properties while also developing relationships with existing clients. You’ll need outstanding communication skills to prospect new customers through referrals and networking. Our ideal candidate is a dynamic and creative thinker with experience developing strategies to exceed sales targets and profit margins. If you have three or more years of hospitality sales experience and are ready to confidently bring a winning sales plan to our exciting hotel properties, apply today!
- Motivate the sales team to meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and profit margin targets
- Keep a list of important clients up to date to ensure the ongoing development of relationships
- Analyze the performance of individual properties in your area and create sales plans and objectives that align with overall brand objectives
- Study and research local market trends and competitor activity to discover potential leads
- Generate new business, close deals, and increase revenue by cold calling, on-site visits and sales tours, and community networking
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management or a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Stays organized and manage time well
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and a bachelor’s degree in business or a similar major is desired
- This position requires previous work experience in a hospitality role
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and negotiating abilities
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully integrated management company that prides itself, in producing and maintaining high quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited service and extended stay Focus brands.