GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels & Resorts has an exciting opportunity in Chicago to join our growing company as an Area Director of Revenue Strategy. This is the perfect opportunity for a strategic and analytical hotel revenue management professional looking for an amazing company and portfolio to support. Apply today.
- Control room rates and availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Develop, communicate, and implement sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, pricing strategies, as well as reservations systems and related policies.
- Prepare for and conduct weekly Revenue Management meetings involving rate and inventory strategies, transient/group pace, competitive business analysis, and financial forecasts.
- Initiate short and long-term revenue forecasts and generate weekly and monthly critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability.
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no-shows, and sources of business.
- Manage, produce, and monitor rate strategy tiers, booking pace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory, and monthly results.
- Monitor and analyze the competition weekly through competitive shops, internet, and local demand impacts to identify selling strategies and emerging trends.
- Work with different departments to maximize total yield management and action plans to optimize all revenue streams for the hotel.
- Establish appropriate goals and benchmarks for each hotel in order to effectively measure performance.
- Update all channels of distribution as needed with rate or inventory restrictions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with OTA market managers.
- Ensure property participation in brand promotions and marketing programs.
- Participate/lead displacement analysis based on needs.
- Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of any software programs which contribute to the management of revenue.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Communicates company initiatives, demand, and market analysis to hotels.
- Serves as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support.
- Prior experience with hotel revenue management.
- Multi-unit experience preferred.
- Diverse brand experience.
- Proactive personality.
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels and Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.
Read about the "Culture Evolution at GF Hotels & Resorts"