Are you looking for a role that eliminates busy work maximizing your strategic skills?
At Elevat3 Revenue Management, our key focus is what we do best: building strategies and generating revenue
The Area Director of Revenue Management and Strategy will develop and oversee strategic, tactical plans in all market segments in order to optimize occupancy, ADR and RevPar for multiple properties.
They are responsible for hotel revenue management strategies based on a complete analysis of the competitive set, distribution channels, historical data, and marketing. The result of these revenue strategies must exceed overall expectations. If you are up for the challenge, please apply now. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Provide revenue management expertise for systems and distribution channels, hotel pricing and restrictions, inventory management, and competitor analysis
- Detailed forecasting on a weekly basis and annual budgeting for multiple properties
- Create and analyze reports with regard to historical numbers, market trends, and revenue strategies
- Implement strong future strategies and maximize overall revenue for multiple properties
- Establish a group strategy for effective group pricing, pattern, and base with sales departments
- Direct weekly revenue meetings with efficient preparation, analysis of past performance, and future strategy discussions with executive members of properties
- Improve property performance by strategizing with other team members about overcoming market and property challenges, and marketing initiatives
- Manage all distribution and reservation channels including GDS, e-commerce, websites and call centers to ensure proper positioning and selling strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Hotel/Hospitality Management or a closely related field required
- Must have Hyatt systems experience within the last 5 years
- Revenue management experience required (4+ years)
- Capability to provide revenue management for 10-14 hotels
- Multi-brand system knowledge preferred
- Ability to work remotely
- Must have exceptional analytical skills
- Must have the ability to efficiently manage time while balancing a large workload
- Ability to work independently
- Team leadership skills are a must
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proficient in property PMS, reservation and hotel revenue management systems
$70,000 - $95,000 (DOE)
Elevat3 Revenue Management's key focus is what we all do best, STRATEGY and maximizing REVENUE! The company’s current portfolio includes 65+ Hotels, 8,000 keys, and over $300 million in top line revenue.
How much of your current role is focused more on reporting/projects where it takes away your time on the strategy portion? Our clients are some of the fastest growing hotel owners in the US that are independently owned, and their portfolios continues to grow by 20+ properties per year in strong markets. As a company, we are dedicated to building culture and ensuring that our team members are happy!