OPS, LLC- DFW
As an Architectural Designer, you’ll join our team providing our clients with award-winning planning, engineering, architectural design, construction administration, and multiple methods of project delivery. You’ll design various types of buildings using mainly Revit and will plan and program layouts of projects, coordinating and integrating all other discipline elements into a unified design for client review and approval.
- Leading, developing, and mentoring the architectural design team to create innovative designs.
- Interaction with “high touch” clients while representing us at meetings and presentations.
- Developing programming, consulting, strategic planning, conceptual designs, space planning, presentations, design development, and production.
- 5+ years of professional experience including a proven track record of leading the design of large-scale projects.
- Multifamily experience preferred.
- High Rise experience in any specialty is strongly preferred.
- An advanced degree in Architecture or Design is preferred with a rigorous design education.
- Experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies with an understanding of trends in large, shell/core architectural design.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding graphic presentation skills.
- Meticulous with all drawings.
- Strong leadership, management, and mentoring skills.
- Time management skills to honor deadlines and schedules.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships across the firm, with clients, and with other key constituents.
- Strong, persuasive communicator with excellent verbal presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex design concepts to clients.
- Ability to use 2D/3D software, including AutoCAD, 3D Studio MAX, Sketch up, PhotoShop, In Design and Illustrator, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the total project process including fee and team management, schedules, and budgets.
- License is preferred.
- Ability to produce hand sketch conceptual/schematic drawings.
- Use of REVIT is a plus.
$80,000 - $95,000 yearly
About OPS, LLC- DFW
We work with the best in the business to ensure that you receive the utmost attention from people who can truly change the direction your career is headed towards.