We are seeking an Architectural/Drafting Specialist to join our team! Joyner Homes is a local, growing home builder based in Greenfield, Indiana. Building Smart, Well-Designed, Character Rich Homes is our passion!
This position will coordinate between the Joyner Homes Sales and Design Team and an outside architect to prepare and review blueprints for construction.
- Oversee the preparation of blueprints for each home updated with customer changes and site/neighborhood-specific requirements
- Liaison between Joyner Homes Design Team and outside architect for all blueprint revisions
- Review blueprints for accuracy and adherence to Joyner Homes standards
- Establish standard details for Joyner Homes signature features
- Manage catalog of original Joyner Homes floor plans and update as needed for code compliance & design improvement
- Oversee the creation of alternate elevations for Joyner Homes floor plans
- Answer blueprint/design related questions from the construction team and vendors
- Good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Detail Oriented
- General knowledge of home construction methods
- Ability to read blueprints
- Architectural Drafting experience is a plus (but not required)
- Minimum 2-year degree in drafting, architecture, or a construction-related field
$40,000 - $60,000 (Depending on Experience)
About Joyner Homes
Joyner Homes is a growing home builder in Greenfield, Indiana. Building in 7 counties around Central Indiana, we focus on building "Character Rich" homes with features such as built-in, exposed beams, and cozy spaces that also incorporate "Smart Design" through efficient space planning, modern technology, energy efficiency, and livability.
Our Core Values:
- Work Hard Play Hard. We get it done, but we value time and flexibility for family balance.
- Learn Your Story. We are community-engaged with small-town values.
- Do It Better. We are motivated by an underdog mentality and will always be improving.
- Do It Right. We do what is right with integrity no matter the cost.