Giesbrecht HVAC, Inc
Our growing HVAC company is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Technicians to provide superior coordination of their duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Planning and execution of work schedule
- Dedicate off time towards continuing education
- Be responsible for Service Vehicle, restocking parts, weekly cleaning, inventory management
- Self management ability
- Technologically savvy
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About Giesbrecht HVAC, Inc
Our company was founded in 1996. Since that time, we have had continued growth and improvement. We are a small family based company. There are approximately 7 co-workers at our company now. We pride ourselves on investing time in teaching our co-workers how to serve Clients in a way that promotes trust.