The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate appraisal orders with outside appraisers, maintain an appraiser panel, and assess appraisal competency. The Appraisal Coordinator serves as the communication between Victorian Finance and the Appraisers.
- Ordering Appraisals and various products with specific processes and tight timelines.
- Work independently to make judgments on prioritizing, planning, and executing daily workload to fall within company expectations.
- Follow up with Appraisal Reviewers.
- Review carefully all orders submitted and files returned to ensure accuracy of orders and request corrections as needed.
- Organize completed files after completion for further internal review.
- Respond to inquiries, research, and resolve problems related to transactions handled by the unit; serves as liaison with other constituencies in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
- Perform updates/verifications (calling and emailing appraisers and customers) on appraisal orders.
- Learn and comply with industry rules and regulations.
- Grow and maintain strong working relationships with branches and appraisers.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by your supervisor or other executive management as needed.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Appraisal experience a plus
- Sense of urgency
- Relationship management
- Strong communication skills
$14 - $17 hourly
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.