Are you a professional caller tired of the call center environment? Do you feel that you are in a dead environment? If you have more than two years of experience we want to chat with you. We offer a base salary plus bonus!
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate agent recruiter. Part of the position is to hunt for leads, gather pertinent information, and add leads to the office funnel (CRM). We are currently looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure office managers have up-to-date information to move through the agent hiring process
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with the office manager to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Help recruit prospective agents by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication.
- Maintain Reports to track sales leads, and provide reports to the office.
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Have proven experience as an appointment setter, telemarketer or a similar role
- Possess a professional and courteous disposition
- You are a skillful communicator, and especially able to speak clearly, succinctly, and accurately
- You are authentic, trustworthy, and committed to excellence
- Have a positive attitude and tenacious, even when faced with classic challenges of phone sales such as dialing busy numbers, hearing rejections, or going to voicemail
- Possess the ability to overcome objections in a positive and professional manner
- Ensure the quality of appointments set to meet the standards set by the organization
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using apps and online tools while listening, responding and inputting data into a CRM
- Be accountable and have the ability to work independently
- Have working knowledge of Excel and the full Microsoft office suite
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate a plus
- This is not a remote position, you must live in the area or be in the process of relocating to the local area of Fort Myers, FL
$10 - $12 hourly
About Sellstate Realty
Two authorities in real estate have come together to create an unsurpassable system. Co-founded by two of the top real estate professional in North America with over 60 years of combined experience, Sellstate’s model is designed to empower agents. Arthur Darmanin’s brokerage growth strategies and Neil Cresswell’s 7-figure producing real estate tactics combine to create the most innovative model in real estate.