Prestige Realty & Associates
We are in need of a real estate agent appointment setter to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you have tremendous phone skills, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
About Prestige Realty & Associates
Dawn Schultz is the broker/owner of Prestige Realty & Associates and is recognized as a National Real Estate Coach with Club Wealth Coaching and Consulting!
Through training, coaching, and education, she provides the resources agents need to be successful in the industry. She has a proven track record developing unlicensed agents or newer agents into top producing rock star agents!
The office is collaborative based and includes a growth-minded culture! Our team is all about authenticity, focus, transparency and drive!
The goal will always be to ensure both agents and support staff have success!