The Stonebraker Group
We are searching for a personable, thorough Appointment Setter to contact prospective clients via telephone and text. The Appointment Setter's responsibilities include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our services, evaluating properties, and presenting offers. You should also keep a log of the numbers you have dialed each day.
This is a commission based job!
- Familiarizing yourself with essential details of our services
- Calling prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you
- Accepting calls from prospective clients as they arise
- Fielding basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer
- Scheduling a consultation between the prospective client and a Real Estate Agent
- Keeping a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered
- Attempting to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact
- Informing the Manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing
- To be successful as an Appointment Setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Ultimately, an outstanding Appointment Setter will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients' interest in meeting with our Real Estate Agents
$60,000 - $110,000 yearly
About The Stonebraker Group
The Stonebraker Group is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take pride in the relationships we build and work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
We always strive to lead the field in research, innovation, and consumer education. Today's buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With knowledge and commitment, we are the go-to source for real estate industry and advice.