Saving Arizona Homes
The purpose of this position is to manage and distribute incoming leads and convert incoming and outgoing calls into appointments for Sales Representatives to go on.
The expectation for this role is to set quality appointments and then help to manage the Lead follow-up until it becomes a dead lead or we get a signed contract. Managing our Lead Software will be an import part of this Job, inputing all leads, tracking the appointments and outcomes, and managing old lead follow-up campaigns.Social Media skills would be a plus, as many of out leads come from social media, we will often do posts and reach out to people if they have reached out to us previously.
- Understanding the multiple exit strategies utilized by SAZH - this is a growth process and you will learn more as you get more sophisticated.
- Manage leads within the company Software - logging all contact attempts, conversations had and any other detail that is relevant to the property. This is critical for team continuity.
- Self generation of old lead follow-up campaigns and # of appointments to meet weekly expectations.
- Analysis of each lead opportunity, including confirming a rough estimate of Value and the Motivation of each appointment.
- Building rapport with potential sellers.
- Ongoing follow up while still a viable lead.
- Ongoing assistance or support for properties under contract.
- Record appointment calls for weekly review and coaching.
- Education: High School
- Experience: Sales, marketing, communication, Administrative
- People skills, building rapport
About Saving Arizona Homes
Saving Arizona Homes buys properties from distressed sellers. We fix them up and then sell them. This is a fun opportunity to get a peek at the fix and flip world, see and learn the tricks of the trade, and the art of the deal!