Scott Kompa Real Estate
Do you love talking to people and selling a product you believe in? We’re growing our team and looking for a driven inside sales representative ready to take the next step in their career. You’ll work on prospecting and persuading qualified leads further down the sales funnel. If you’re looking to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Expand the clientele by finding new business opportunities within specific geographies
- Qualify incoming leads so appointments are arranged as fast as possible to provide an excellent customer service experience
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- This position is 100% database conversion / appointment setting / relationship building
- Be aggressive in generating results with key decision-makers each day
- Partner with field sales to execute meetings
- Report activity and results on a daily basis
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management. You must be a growth-oriented person open to new ideas and coaching
- Experience using CRM software as part of the sales process
- Current U.S. driver’s license and the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Determined mindset, coachable, resourceful, results-oriented, persuasive, assertive, honest, gregarious, and outstanding verbal communicator. We don't care about experience. We care about attitude.
Fluctuates with performance with $50,000 a year being the average, leaving plenty of upsides. This is a two-year program and advancement and increased compensation as you progress within the department or another area in the business.
About Scott Kompa Real Estate
We are looking for special people who are looking to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others. Our team is an innovative, fun, and determined group committed to leading the way in the residential Real Estate industry.
- Everyone a leader
- Always innovating