Cameron Real Estate Group
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate appointment setter(no cold calls) to call our website inquires and set up face to face seller appointments for our acquisitions team.
You will be talking to sellers who have asked for a call and giving them an overview of how our selling process works, including:
- How we make offers on homes
- What to expect on an appointment
- The basics of our easy sale process
This role has the potential to grow into an outside sales role(with a subsequent increase in pay and additional responsibilities.
This position is perfect for someone who is interested in real estate investing and looking for a way to jump start their career.
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$50,000 Base Plus on track earnings of $80,000 - Plus Medical and Dental
About Cameron Real Estate Group
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.