Ashton Manor Environmental
The AP/AR/Payroll Specialist oversees the accounting department's accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll administration.
- Create and send all Account Receivable invoices using Foundation Software PDF Invoices and AIA format and other third-party websites per customer request.
- Ensures accurate receivable records and verifies outstanding account balances.
- Manages collection activities such as sending follow-up inquires, keeping track of cash receipts.
- Processes all Lien waivers.
- Process credit card payments
- Deposit Checks using bank provided scanner.
- Updates cash position daily by completing the bank reconciliation.
- Assist with Accounts Payable to ensure accuracy in finances.
- Generate reports for different departments as needed.
- Actively investigate and resolve irregularities in both incoming and outgoing payments.
- Computes biweekly payroll for 120 employees using Foundation software, including reviewing all imported timecards, creating salary timesheets, importing holiday pay, creating/sending Certified Payroll reports, cutting bonus and correction checks, updating fringe amounts, and providing payment details to management when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or another related field.
- Familiarity with industry-standard accounting software.
- Working knowledge of databases and spreadsheet software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Ashton Manor Environmental
Ashton Manor is a recognized landscaping trade partner in the metropolitan Washington/Baltimore area that takes pleasure in doing the right thing. Our unparalleled service and results are what set us apart from the competition. It requires a workforce that consistently "brings it" every day and leaves a lasting impact on our clients, trade partners, and vendors.
“The AME Way” defines who we are as a team. We are focused on 30 key fundamentals to deliver exceptional service and sustainable solutions.
AME offers a complete benefits package with paid time off, health, vision, and dental plans, 401K match, short-term disability, and paid holidays.