PassiveInvesting.com, a Carolinas-based private real estate investment firm, is seeking to hire a new Acquisitions Analyst. The Analyst will support our Car Wash growing division, work remotely and report directly to our Director of Acquisition.
PassiveInvesting.com is a private equity real estate investment firm focused on acquiring cash-flow producing, institutional quality apartment communities, self-storage facilities, and car washes within select MSAs in the United States. Our team has a portfolio of commercial real estate of over $1B.
PassiveInvesting.com is entrepreneurial by nature and looking for a motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment. This is a great opportunity to work and learn in a high deal flow, high transaction volume environment.
If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- $60,000 - $65,000
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401k match
- Unlimited time off
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Underwrite potential assets utilizing Excel, Rediq, and other software
- Update and maintain an accurate pipeline within the operating system
- Perform detailed research and analysis on real estate markets and submarkets
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic, and real estate market data for input into project-specific valuation models
- Follow up on leads and requests for information
- Conduct due diligence activities involving financial and competitive market analysis
- Participate in various analytical projects required in the Acquisition Department
- Assist in preparing reports for the acquisitions team
- Ability to commute to Columbia, SC on a quarterly basis
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate
- Bachelor's degree in finance, real estate, or related technical field
- 1-3 years of experience working at a real estate investment company or financial services firm. Commercial Real Estate acquisition experience is strongly preferred
- Expert proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint is required
- Financial modeling expertise in multifamily transactions and an in-depth understanding of real estate fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight timelines simultaneously
- Ability to grow within the role and take on increased responsibilities over time
- Some travel is required depending on team needs
$60,000 - $65,000 yearly
PassiveInvesting.com is entrepreneurial by nature and looking for a motivated, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment.
Here, you will find opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.