JUMPSTART, ADVANCE, AND LOVE YOUR CAREER WITH SMSI!
At SMSI, we believe in our employees. With above-average pay, extensive benefits, vocational training, and a family-based atmosphere, we are always looking for people who are seeking to improve themselves. Together our team strives to perform the best service possible for customers. We thrive on challenges and believe in fair compensation for dedication, detail, and professionalism.
- Life Insurance
- Perform installation, and alteration of refrigeration systems and related equipment/facilities
- Troubleshoot and repair all mechanical and electrical equipment
- Assist in the Preventative Maintenance Program using work orders issued by Supervision and documenting work performed on equipment to maintain operation
- Adjustments of equipment in a safe manner as needed during production
- Familiar with start-up and shut-down processes in production plants
- Ability to use lockout / tag-out process to isolate equipment prior to working on the unit
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical components with the meter when equipment is down
- Establish a schedule for the replacement of parts without disrupting the process unless repair cannot be performed safely
- Other duties as assigned
- Ammonia refrigeration experience or refrigeration experience
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
- The ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with air compressors and associated control systems
- Good communication skills to insure timely repairs of equipment and issues that arise
$35 - $50 hourly
SMSI is dedicated to providing the highest quality mechanical services performed in an honest, dependable, and efficient manner. SMSI offers lots of room to grow in a fast-paced growing company. Serving commercial and industrial markets for 30 years.