Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
The Ammonia Refrigeration Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining the ammonia refrigeration and HVAC systems.
Operate refrigeration equipment, perform basic electrical troubleshooting, and all level of maintenance repair and service of refrigeration equipment safely and in full compliance with company and legal requirements.
- Operate systems safely and efficiently according to manufacturer’s specifications, PSM, local and federal regulations
- Perform Preventive maintenance according to manufacturer’s specifications and PSM's
- Troubleshoot problems quickly and effectively
- Assist and oversee contractors as needed or directed
- Complete documentation for all programs as required
- Solid understanding of ammonia refrigeration and controls
- Ability to diagnose and repair common to complex HVAC, ammonia refrigeration, and mechanical system problems
- Ability to perform basic calculations for pressures, flows
- Ability to read schematics, electrical, pneumatic refrigeration, etc
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to reason with other technicians and departments
$40,000 - $60,000
About Badger State Fruit Processing, Inc.
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays
We strive to consistently provide our customers with a safe, secure, premium, high quality product and service.
First and foremost, Badger State Fruit Processing is a cranberry company. The cranberry is the focus of our business. We are a fully integrated cranberry company and our story begins on the marsh with our ownership of the cranberries.
We are one of the largest independent growers in the country with our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, our distribution warehouses and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit and superior customer service to our customers.