We’re looking for a reliable Amazon delivery driver to ensure customers receive their items in pristine condition and in a timely manner. Job seekers should have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and possess excellent customer service skills. If you’re interested in competitive pay with a flexible schedule, we highly encourage you to apply.
Apply today as a Full-time or Part-time associate delivering Amazon packages. Even more important now with the current COVID-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our team and community are always first. We are taking extra precautions with reduced customer contact, social distancing, and additional daily disinfecting measures for our fleet.
- Full-time (40-hours: 5 days/week, 8 Hr)
- Part-time (20-30-hours)
We are looking for candidates with prior driving and/or delivery experience, although not required, who are reliable, safe, quick, and ready to work every day. Ideal candidates are energetic and ready to get the job done with the best technological tools available. Successful drivers put safety first, care deeply about customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Adhere to predetermined routes, schedules, and local traffic laws to ensure safe and efficient delivery
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure accuracy
- Assure customer satisfaction by delivering an excellent customer experience
- Ensure the safe and efficient delivery of new products for our customers
- Compile any necessary documentation related to delivery
- Transporting and delivering goods and/or items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner
- Examining and/or reviewing orders before and after delivery to make sure that orders are complete and delivered to the correct destination
- Helping with the loading and unloading of packages or boxes from the delivery vehicle
- Building and maintaining a healthy relationship with clients by answering any questions they may have and handling their complaints
- Rescheduling deliveries with customers if they are unable to receive them
- Updating dispatch of any issues with deliveries when on-route
- Keeping the vehicle used for the day clean and sanitized
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in your state and clean driving record required
- Delivery driver or related job experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be willing to undergo an extensive hiring process
- Must have a clean driving record
- Willing to undergo a drug screen
- Able to lift 50 Lbs.
- Must work one weekend day, Saturday, or Sunday
- Loves to drive and is passionate about customer service and safety
- Must complete automated phone screening after applying (instructions will be received via email after application is received)
- Must consent to a urine 5-panel drug test and have 7-years with no misdemeanors or felonies
$15 - $17 hourly
About Furaat Inc
Here at Furaat Inc, we thrive on improving the lives of others by providing a service that will make your life easier. We focus on our team's overall work-life experience to make sure it is constantly being enhanced. By concentrating on employee wellness, we can ensure that our customers are getting the utmost service. Format transportation is a National Provider Network that offers delivery services and transportation services.
Our mission is to build a successful team, create a positive team culture, and grow by delivering Amazon smiles and satisfaction across the community.