We are seeking reliable delivery drivers with a strong focus on safety and customer satisfaction to join our team. We are accepting applications for full-time and part-time positions.
Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required! Immediate openings available!
Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day, and shifts are available 7 days a week.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $16 per hour
- Performance-based bonuses
- Paid training
- Paid overtime
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Healthcare insurance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Conduct daily inspections, and safely operate delivery vehicles.
- Sort and load packages in delivery vehicle, based on sequence for assigned route.
- Operate a hand-held electronic device for routing and delivery information.
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout delivery area in varying weather conditions.
- Deliver packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and safety guidelines, on and off the road.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with co-workers, clients, and customers.
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs.
- Get in and out of van, and walk up and downstairs during a work shift.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Eligible to work in the US.
- Have a current Illinois driver’s license (a commercial driver’s license is not required).
- Work 3 (part-time) to 4 (full-time) days per week.
- Consent to background check and drug test.
- At least 3 months of driving experience, with excellent driving record, preferred.
- High School diploma is a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
About LOGIXSTER LLC
LOGIXSTER LLC is an Amazon Delivery Service Provider (DSP), based in the Chicago geographic area. As a contractor for Amazon, we require all our employees to be professional and deliver SMILES to customers every day. We believe employees deserve to be treated with respect, by leaders who care about their safety, security, and personal needs. Honesty & integrity are the core pillars of our workplace culture. We provide on-the-job training so that all of our employees feel confident on the road and the doorsteps of customers. Our priority is hiring drivers that we can trust to drive safely and reliably, and deliver on time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, gender identity, or sexual orientation.