Parcel Delivery Driver with Amazon
Acme-Freight is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages in San Jose. No CDL or previous delivery experience is required. A full paid training program is offered for all new associates. Delivering with us here at Acme-Freight you can expect a hand-selected training program to ensure all of our new Associates are set up for success. Some of the many great reasons and benefits for driving for us include:
- Alternative-Work Schedule designed for a great work-life balance. Meaning we work 4 days a week, 10 hour days!
- Full-time and Part-Time work schedules are currently available. With a minimum of two days of availability.
- Flexibility in scheduling, as we strive to adhere to consistent scheduling.
- Compressive benefits are offered after 30 days of employment! To include 401K options.
- Sign-on bonus after successfully completing your first 30 days with us.
- On-going training and development into driver lead roles, and operations.
- Consistent merit evaluation based on delivery performance and other job-related goals.
- A management team dedicated to the success of each of our Delivery Associates that embodies an honest, and genuine care and need to our drivers.
**We hire based on a combination of availability, business need, and delivery driver preference. Our scheduling is a set schedule.
** Full-time employees qualify for benefits after 30 days of full-time hours worked.
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times
- Use a handheld device for routing information, customer delivery information
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout the delivery area
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions. Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Be CUSTOMER OBSESSED! We strive to deliver packages and smiles to our customers
- Perform the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs
- Able to get in and out of the van and walk up and down stairs through your shift
Compensation and Benefits
- Up to $23 Hour
- Paid Training
- Paid Overtime
- Health Insurance and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test
About Acme Freight
Acme-Freight, an Amazon Delivery Service Provider (DSP), is currently seeking qualified candidates who are interested in starting a career within the logistics industry. We currently are hiring for Full Time, Part-Time, and temporary positions. We are currently operating out of South San Jose (off of 87 and Curtner) and are experiencing rapid company growth.
We are a locally owned and operating logistics company that is currently partnered with Amazon’s “last mile” delivery services. In summary, we get the opportunity to deliver packages to awaiting customers. Considered an essential job role, our Delivery Associates are the foundation of our success. We value honest, loyal, reliable, and hard-working individuals who are looking for a stable and honest means to make a living.