Advanced Innovative Solutions LLC
Advanced Innovative Solutions is looking to hire experienced A&P Mechanics to join our team in Indianapolis IN. you will perform Aircraft inductions, maintain storage program and return to service.
Remove and install primary and secondary flight controls, pneumatic system components, hydraulic system components and electrostatic sensitive components
- Must have your own tools.
- Must be able to use appropriate technical data and performs disassembly, repair, cleaning, adjustment, assembly, testing and calibration of aircraft components and company special tools and ground equipment.
- Read and interprets manufacturers and airline maintenance personals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience as an A&P mechanic.
- Must have experience working on Wide and Narrow-body aircraft. Including Boeing, Airbus, and Embraer.
- Must be able to use a multitude of various, test equipment and calibration equipment.
$25 - $35
About Advanced Innovative Solutions LLC
Since opening the doors to our business, Advanced Innovative Solutions, LLC has been fully dedicated to client satisfaction. In all that we do, we strive to work meticulously and with integrity in order to provide high-quality results in all our projects. Our maintainers, equipped with all aircraft skillsets, will perform high-quality modifications and repairs that exceed client expectations.