Push Real Estate
As an Agent Support Assistant, you will provide support to our team at Push to ensure everyone can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the team, you resolve operational and administrative issues before they arise. You represent the team, serving as a great first impression and the initial point of contact. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails and calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, and more.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Work closely and effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Coordinate calendars and schedule relevant meetings
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative support
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written and oral communication
- Experience supporting executives is preferred
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Real estate license is not required, but is a plus
$12.00 - $14.00
About Push Real Estate
We are a real estate company based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Our main focus is to pair design with technology to deliver incredible results for our existing clients and also to attract new clients. We strive to set ourselves apart in the noisy world of real estate agents by delivering valuable and entertaining real estate-related content. Our goal is to become the #1 choice to represent home buyers and sellers in the areas we serve and to deliver high-class service and continue to deliver our clients amazing results.