Keller Williams Hopkinton: The Venice Group
We are hiring for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met, and explain any challenges or issues
- Do administrative duties like preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, answering phones, talking with customers, taking minutes, etc
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions, and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all listing and transaction management
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Excellent customer service, time management, organization, and communication skills
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
$14 - $18 hourly
About Keller Williams Hopkinton: The Venice Group
Keller Williams Hopkinton: The Venice Group is a vibrant, inviting mega-agent team office working with Keller Williams Gateway. We are a dynamic team with over 30 years of real estate experience combined. Our CEO, Jim Knowlton, is a founding member and master coach with Workman Success Systems and an expert in real estate business growth and development. The team focuses heavily on coaching and teaching our agents to grow with and expand their businesses independently and within the team utilizing high-volume leads and lead generation processes, employ experts in transaction management and processing, as well as a fun and collaborative work environment.