Keller Williams Greater Seattle
We are seeking a PART-TIME (Tuesday - Thursday apx 15-20 hours a week), TALENTED highly motivated, self-starting, creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future Real Estate Brokers.
The Agent Services Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring both new and seasoned Brokers experience a smooth transition to Keller Williams. This position is charged with accelerating the on board process by helping Brokers set up and leverage the many technology tools provided by Keller Williams to. This position will bring a high degree of creativity to our existing methods and use of social media channels to tell our success story.
In addition, this position will also share a role in tracking sales data; maintaining collateral and marketing materials inventory; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
- Administer Market Center social media accounts
- Coordinate on-boarding of new associates
- Provide Office Tours to prospective and new Associates
- Conduct Market Center orientations
- Work one on one with Associates to learn, implement and leverage the technology and systems provided by KW or the Market Center
- Introduce and support Associates use of Market Center Technology platforms including but not limited to; eEdge CRM, agent website setup, email usage and setup, internet lead generation systems
- Assist Associates in setup or conversion of contact data into a CRM system.
- Assist Associates in setup and implementation of Agent Websites
- Develop marketing templates used my Associates and Market Center
- Coordinate use and implementation of marketing systems
- Coordinate with Associates and Vendors to design and order marketing materials, signs, postcards, brochures, etc
- Coordinate with Director of Training to provide training on all technology and marketing systems.
- Assist Associates in the training and use of the Multiple Listing Service, Transaction Desk and Authentisign platform
- Backup Front Desk responsibilities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing or related majors
- Consider yourself a Social media expert
- Bright, upbeat, energetic and have strong communication skills
- Proficient with marketing concepts
- Knowledge of forward design concepts
- Enjoys the challenges of new products, new environments and working with a new team
- Experience with Microsoft Publisher or other desktop publishing software
$15.00-$18.00 / hr DOE
About Keller Williams Greater Seattle
Powered by a mission to help real estate agents build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living, Keller Williams Realty Greater Seattle is a local franchise of the largest real estate company in the United States.
With almost 200 associates in the Greater Seattle area, the company's unique business models and systems are based on a belief that the company exists to support its agents. In the current real estate market, this model has proven itself to be more powerful than ever before. A unique profit-sharing system that encourages all associates to become stakeholders in the profitability of individual market centers is serving to fuel the company's growth trajectory.